1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lightroom Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to register and post your first thread under Help on the menubar above. You're also welcome to join our newsletter, download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBook and explore our other FAQ resources.
    Dismiss Notice

Book Page Bleed concern

Discussion in 'Lightroom 1-6 for Windows & Mac (perpetual)' started by rctneil, May 18, 2017.

1. rctneil

rctneil Active Member

Lightroom Experience:
    Intermediate
    Primary OS:
    Mac 10.11.x El Capitan
    I'm creating a Photo Book and have a concern about the layouts I am using combined with the Page Bleed.

As a starter, I have chosen to use the full page edge to edge style page layouts, I have then added 10pt's worth of padding to each photo. Photo to photo have 5pt's and Photo to page edge have 10pt's to ensure the padding border is consistent in and around every photo.

My concern comes with the Page Bleed. It looks, like by default, that the Lightroom Book Page Bleed is set to 10pt's. The padding border of 10pt's that i've added on photos next to the page edge is sitting inside the Page Bleed area. Will the printed book get a consistent padding border around the edge or do I need to make those edge photos have a 15pt or even 20pt padding to compensate?

Thanks,
    Neil