• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Correcting Publish Service decision mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

clee01l

Lightroom Guru
Premium Classic Member
Premium Cloud Member
Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
I have a publish Service with a Static collection. I selected some photos to be removed from the service. They then show up in the "Deleted Photos to Remove" queue. SOme of the photos also show up in a smart Publish collection Publish tells me that I need to remove them from the Smart Publish Collection before I can run Publish on the static collection. OK So maybe I don't want these removed after all. How do I change the contents of the Delete queue? In earlier versions, i used to be able to drag individual images back to the Published queue. LR5.2RC wont let me. And there is no mechanism to fix this.

What about mark-up-to-date in the right click menu?

What about mark-up-to-date in the right click menu?
this option only appears on the menu for photos in the queue labeled "Modified Photos to Re-Publish" The menu option "Remove from Collection" is the only choice in the context menu for "Deleted Photos to Remove" and this is an illogical menu choice since clicking that only places the image in the "Deleted Photos to Remove" queue where it all ready is.

And it's not letting you drop them back onto the collection in the Collections panel? Try adding them to the quick collection and dragging from there to the publish collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back