Exporting EXIF/IPTC data to other programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Plunkett

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
Hope in in the right section. I have explored this on XOJO and FileMaker forums without success but here's what I want to do. (I'm an old, emphasis on old, programmer)

I want to track stock licenses and print sales of the images I market (about a third of my catalog). I DO NOT want to have to enter a record into the database manually for these images but want to build the information from the data already in the LR Catalog - specifically filename, title, description, keywords, data taken, etc.

I have kinda hacked the LR catalog enough to be able to pull most info with any program that can read SQLite but the catalog is a normalization nightmare - the hardest thing to decipher I have ever seen. So, is there a plug-in or any other way I can extract this information and put it into another database?

Thanks folks,
Bill Plunkett

Can't your other database read XMP? If so, then 'Save Metadata to Files' is all you need.

I use the ListView and Lr Transporter plug-ins all the time to automate the transfer of data from Lr to other apps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back