1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lightroom Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to register and post your first thread under Help on the menubar above. You're also welcome to join our newsletter, download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBook and explore our other FAQ resources.
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings from Menden, Germany

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by MPixx, Feb 9, 2017.

?

What is the best way to begin?

1. directions

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ideas

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. MPixx

MPixx New Member

Lightroom Experience:
    Beginner
    Primary OS:
    Windows 7 64-bit
    Lightroom Version:
    6.8 / CC 2015.8
    Lightroom License:
    CC Subscription
    Hi everyone, I am not a total newbie to photography but only started on LR a couple of months ago and find it daunting at times, but also very exciting. So be patient with me...and I will try and learn as much as my time allows - I work full time in an 8 to 5 job and have a family, but when there is time, I shoot and I work on LR and PS. So here`s me doing something new, I joined your forum. Thanks for having me!
    Love and Giggles, Maggie

Attached Files:

2. Tony Jay

Tony Jay Lightroom Guru Staff Member Lightroom Guru

Lightroom Experience:
    Advanced
    Primary OS:
    Windows 7 64-bit
    Lightroom Version:
    6.8 / CC 2015.8
    Lightroom License:
    Perpetual (Standalone)
    Welcome Maggie!

As the blurb at the top says: We are a friendly bunch here - so make yourself at home.

Tony Jay

3. Victoria Bampton

Victoria Bampton Lightroom Queen / Owner Staff Member Administrator Moderator Lightroom Guru

Lightroom Experience:
    Power User
    Primary OS:
    Mac 10.12.x Sierra
    Lightroom Version:
    6.12 / CC 2015.12
    Lightroom License:
    CC Subscription
    Welcome to the forum Maggic. Don't worry, most people find Lightroom daunting to start with, but stick around and ask any questions - no questions are too silly.