1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lightroom Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to register and post your first thread under Help on the menubar above. You're also welcome to join our newsletter, download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBook and explore our other FAQ resources.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi from Michigan

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Sandyjas, May 15, 2017.

1. Sandyjas

Sandyjas Active Member

Lightroom Experience:
    Intermediate
    Primary OS:
    Mac 10.8.x Mountain Lion
    Lightroom Version:
    Lightroom License:
    Perpetual (Standalone)
    Hi! I’ve been on the board for awhile but am now importing photos. I’ve taken photos since around 1971. I started out in 35mm film with a Pentax K100 and hoped I could learn it well enough to get pictures to draw from. I got on little by little but technically good with a camera?:) I got into digital photography and started to apply metadata for a future cataloging program! I wouldn’t have been able to grasp what I have in Lightroom without help from this board. I can’t thank you enough. I really can’t thank you enough! I love to find images and take pictures. It’s so interesting to find images, I love it. Now maybe I can get more editing in and explore Lightroom modules! Lightroom is a great program! It is too much fun to learn. I hope I can always be part of the board.

Thank You and Hi Everyone!

2. Victoria Bampton

Victoria Bampton Lightroom Queen / Owner Staff Member Administrator Moderator Lightroom Guru

Lightroom Experience:
    Power User
    Primary OS:
    Mac 10.12.x Sierra
    Lightroom Version:
    6.10 / CC 2015.10
    Lightroom License:
    CC Subscription
    Thanks for introducing yourself Sandyjas! We're really pleased to have been able to help, and look forward to continuing to do so.