Highlighting Publish folders which contain modified/new/deletion photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chileman

Gareth Burge Photography
Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Hi, I've searched these forums and on the web in general, but haven't found an obvious answer...

Basically I was wondering if there was a plugin which enabled the highlighting of publish folders which required some form of re-publishing? Sometimes you can make changes (e.g. keywording) which impact photos across many folders, and it's very tedious to go through each Publish folder to see if any re-publishing is required, especially if you use more than one publish service (e.g. I have at least 3 which are not insubstantial.

Hopefully there's a plug in somewhere; either that or I reckon it would be very simple for Adobe themselves to implement a simple highlight device like colour change, underline, bold, etc.

Thanks for any help!
Cheers,
Gareth

I haven't seen one, but if you select multiple publish services and publish all at once - it'll only ones that need updating.

I haven't seen one, but if you select multiple publish services and publish all at once - it'll only ones that need updating.

Perfect...had just been experimenting with selecting Publish Sets which seems to work. Group selecting Publish Folders as you say works a treat! Nice one, thanks very much Victoria! :)

Agreed, I'm no developer but I reckon it would be fairly easy for Adobe to incorporate this as well

Stuff like that was requested almost as soon as Publish Services was implemented back in LR3, so there's bound to be a feature request over at the Feedback site that you could add your vote to. Come to think of it, it might have my name on it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back