How to edit Profile Page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Kiehl

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
info incorrect, can't figure out how to edit it.

thanks
Stuart

In the upper right corner you should see your name. Click on it to get all the options.

Thanks, but I have done that and do not see a link how to edit...?

Ah, finally got it, thanks for your patienceQ

Sorry, back again, the only edit link I can find is for the photo, which I have changed, but can someone pls list step by step how to find and edit profile info?

Sorry, back again. Twice, I have edited my personal details and clicked on "save" but it does not make any changes...
????

I am open to correction on this but I believe this section is not active until you have been a forum member for a specific period of time / number of posts.

upload_2017-9-12_10-16-41.png

Thanks for the reply, but, number one, why would I be able to even put any information up in the first place?
Secondly, I was able to change my photo
Thirdly, I now cannot edit my information?
Appreciate the thought, but to require time/posts to be able to update personal information?

Trying to change operating system to Safari as I got a new computer, and the LR designation is wrong. In addition, would like to add a sentence or two about myself. Have done this twice, then hit "save', computer has been turned off and on, but it does not change.
thx

Correction: to "Sierra" not Safari, sorry...

Well, I just tried to change something in my profile, and it works fine... You say you 'hit Save'. Is it possible to use the wrong one here? You should not hit Cmd-S or something like that, you should scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. There is a button 'Save Changes'.

That is what I have been doing, just Save Changes.
Will try again today
Thx

No, it still does not work, will not accept my information...
???
oh, well...

Stuart, look up and down and check you've filled in all of the required info (marked with red "required"). Otherwise, when you try to save it, scroll up and down the page and look for any error messages that tell you what you've missed.

I've just updated your profile with Sierra and the latest LR version for you. Feel free to note any other changes here if you still can't get it to work.

Thanks, all! Maybe I missed not filling one of the required red categories, pilot error, mine..
Much appreciation..

Back to square one. It will not keep my location, camera, personal blurb, etc and all the red required boxes are filled in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back