• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Web? Then you'll love my book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit on the Go!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Impressed with LR CC on Iphone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
Operating System: Win 10 pro
Exact Lightroom Version (Help menu > System Info): LR Classic and LR CC

I have LRCC on my desktop, laptop and Iphone. I now have 30,000+ smart previews uploaded to the cloud synced from LR Classic. Last night I decided to play around with several older photos using LRCC on my Iphone.

I was actually very impressed at what it can do. There is more under the bonnet than meets the eye. One very neat trick, which I wish was in Classic, is what the "previous" tab does. In Classic the way this works is that you do your edits on one photo then move to the next press the "apply previous settings" tab and all the edit settings applied to the previous photo are applied to that photo. Annoyingly in classic that includes crop settings. But with the feature in LR CC it gives you 2 options, one of those options applies the edits without the crop settings.

I was also very impressed with the result of the edits and the ease by which they can be applied, even on the Iphone with my fat fingers.

That’s good to hear Mark. And yes, I’ve been requesting selective previous for years!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back