• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

I've been tidying up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victoria Bampton

Lightroom Queen
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Classic Member
Premium Cloud Member
Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
Hey guys

Further to some comments you've been making on my survey and some conversations we had a few months ago, I've been tidying up the forums and simplifying things. We also have a new sub-forum, where we can learn from each others workflow ideas.

Here's the new simplified lineup:

Lightroom Forums
  • Lightroom General Discussion (incorporates Lightroom announcements as sticky threads, how to use features, ideas for new features and other general Lightroom discussion that doesn't fit elsewhere)
  • Lightroom Troubleshooting (for help solving Lightroom problems)
  • Tips, Tricks & The Starter Kit (written by Gurus and Mods, remains read-only)
  • Workflow Discussion (new area for more detailed discussion of workflow, including keyword strategies, file organization, backup plans, use of smart collections, and anything else workflow-related - we can all learn from each other)
  • Extending Lightroom (plug-ins, publish services, web galleries, external editors incl. Photoshop - anything that doesn't ship with Lightroom)
  • BETA Discussion (hidden, only opens for full release betas, i.e. Lightroom 3 BETA)

Off-topic
  • Member Introductions (always nice to say hi!)
  • The Lounge (feel free to waffle! ;))
  • Equipment Talk (cameras, computers, and anything else related)
  • Advertising (selling something to work with Lightroom? Advertisers can post about their products here, and you can ask questions)
  • Website Discussion (incorporates website announcements, suggestions, comments, problems)

If you have any comments, I'd love to hear them. Things will continue to be tweaked and adjusted over time, so if your pet change hasn't happened yet, remind me!

Last edited:
Wow! Impressive! Thanks a lot, Victoria. It's just been a couple of days since I've joined and there's been so many changes!

Cheers,

pAk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back