• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Off Topic Lightroom forums! Who's kidding who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawaiianEye

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Looks like almost everyone, (at least on this 1st page) is simply incapable of getting their brains off topic!
So, I'm going to demonstrate to all of you, exactly how to do this correctly:

Do you like crispy breakfast cereals out of a box, that you eat cold? Or hot, cooked, oatmeal style
cereals, while you peruse through "THE LOUNGE" section of Lightroom Queen Forums?
Oh Crud! this IS impossible!!!

I love and regularly eat oatmeal and cream of wheat. I still enjoy a bowl of lucky charms every now and then

I'd eat Captn' Crunch if it didn't leave fleshy, dangling stalactites on the roof of my mouth, and if I weren't insulin resistant.
And only if I replaced the cereal box with the stand-alone Lightroom box, to stare at while at the breakfast table.

I miss eating cereal regularly, but it's one of the biggest evils of weight management :(
Anyone into bushcraft? :D

I don't post here often, but I will make an exception when the topic is cold cereal. Yum yum.

Is anybody actually reading what I wrote? Or are you all sublime geniuses, and are answering back with smug nonchalance?
Here I am, trying to mock / humor those who can't stay off topic, in an off topic forum.
And I arbitrarily pull out cold cereal to demonstrate how Ludacris some seem to be...
By showing how, I couldn't help mentioning the un-off-topic word LIGHTROOM, even when bringing up cereal?
( see, I snuck it into this post too! )

I agree with NJHeart2Heart...but what kind of cereal is "Bushcraft?"

I read the part that asked, "Do you like crispy breakfast cereals out of a box".

Let me reiterate. Yes I do like cold cereal. And hot cereal too.

And thanks for starting this nice cereal thread.

We all see what we want to see...
as for me, I like cereal too.
and I like to see the cereal when I eat it.
Thus, I like eating my cereal in a Lightroom.

We all see what we want to see...
as for me, I like cereal too.
and I like to see the cereal when I eat it.
Thus, I like eating my cereal in a Lightroom.

Now I get it. I see what you did there. Very impressive that you went off-topic by going on-topic in an off-topic thread.

Nicely played sir.

How this thread keeps on going, reminds me of Victor Frankenstein's triumphant words:
"It's........IT"S ....A L I V E !!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back