Status
Not open for further replies.

Afterimage

Afterimage
Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
Opened an image from LR to PS CC17. Added lighting effects filter. Save & close to LR but the filter effects are not showing up.

PSCC saved to a TIFF or PSD file that is now also in your LR catalog. Your profile indicates that you are running LR6.3/LRCC2015.3 There were some serious bugs in earlier versions of LR6.x Some of these were related to PSCC. I don't remember what they are but your problem could be attributed to these. You should update both LRCC and PSCC to the latest (LRCC2015.8 & PSCC2017.0.1)

I have the latest of both LR & PS
Please update your profile and search your catalog for the file saved by PSCC2017.0.1 It will be there. If you are in a grid view sorted by "Added Order" the last file added will be the one from PSCC. If you are in a Smart Collection, the file added by PSCC may not fit the criteria for this Smart Collection.

I have the latest of both LR & PS

You may want to update your info, which shows to the left.. But I can understand not keeping that up to date all the time.

However, and I'm just spitballing here as I'm not well versed in PS.. But have you made sure that in the PS "File Handling" preferences, that "Maximise PSD and PSB File Compatibility" is set to either "ask" or "always"? And/Or that the "Image Previews" option is set to the same always/ask?

I'm thinking that LR may not be seeing a flattened version.

Sometimes when you take a round trip to PS from Lightroom, the PS version is not at first visible ......
..... because the Sort order may place the PS image outside the visible grid (eg Last Modified rather than CaptureTime).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back