• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Portfolio Sites with Lightroom Integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

happygun

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Morning all,

Does anybody have a list of portfolio sites that have Lightroom integration? I intend to publish my photography to an online portfolio and was wondered what sites were out there that people here used.

Here's my current list of sites that have Lightroom integration (a mix of social and portfolio sites)

Sites lightroom can publish to

Other Photo sharing sites
  • Photobucket
    • Jeffrey Friedl has a plugin to export to photo bucket. Linky.

NILL Support (AFAIK)

• Allyou.net
  • Carbonmade.com
  • Cargocollective.com
  • Clickpic.com
  • Dropr.com
  • Dunked.com
  • Fabrik.io
  • Google photos
  • Krop.com
  • Moonfruit.com
  • Orosso.com
  • PBase.com
  • Pixelrights.com
  • Pixpa.com
  • Portfoliobox.net
  • Squarespace.com
  • Virb.com
  • weebly.com
  • Wix.com

EDIT
Updated 6 Sep 19:57 to include comments form below.

Last edited:
Looks like a fairly complete list to me. Perhaps it should be noted that Jeffrey Freidl offers LR plugins to accommodate all of the important photo sharing social websites — Facebook, Flickr and SmugMug being the more prominent. He also has a Picasa plug-in that works with Google Photo (or did until recently).

Missing from your "Nill Support" list is pBase. pBase is one of the older venues for sharing photos and is widely used by many serious photographers.

You can also use a kind of two step integration. I use a plugin in Wordpress to make galleries of photos on Flickr. That means I can use the Flickr publish option in Lightroom to keep my Wordpress galleries up to date.

Great list! I've moved it to the Output forum so I can sticky it at the top of other people's reference.

There is a plugin which purports to serve as an "export to Shutterfly" routine, but when I tried it I received notice of a security violation at the Shutterfly site. Seems like there is an e-mail address (belonging to the supplier/author of the plugin) hard-baked into the routine, and I couldn't get around that problem. Anyway, the routine seems very slow and more trouble than simply exporting to my hard drive and then uploading to Shutterfly.

What about Photobucket? Jeffrey Friedl has a plugin for it.

What about Photobucket? Jeffrey Friedl has a plugin for it.

Hi Hoggy, the intention of the post was to list portfolio type sites. But have added a section "Other Photo sharing sites" and put in photobucket with a link to Jeffrey Friedls site.

I also use Shootproof to publish directly from lightroom. However recently I can't get the plugin to work, and I've asked them to help with it but they insist it's not an issue on their end, it must be mine. however I'm still successfully publishing to Flickr and Facebook directly so.....

but anyway. Shootproof is another.

I also use Shootproof to publish directly from lightroom. However recently I can't get the plugin to work, and I've asked them to help with it but they insist it's not an issue on their end, it must be mine. however I'm still successfully publishing to Flickr and Facebook directly so.....

but anyway. Shootproof is another.

Original post updated to add shootproof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back