• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Same image in multiple folders

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvin

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Hi,I very new to LR,so this may be a basic question. I submit images to a number of stock photos sites and have a folder for each unique site.I submit the same image to a number of sites so how do I avoid multiple copies taking up space on the hard drive.

Thank you

R

That's what collections and keywords are for. Define a keyword for each stock site, and apply it to the image when you send it to that site. Or create a collection for each site and drag and drop the image into that collection. A single image can be in multiple collections, so you only need to keep one master image.

That's what collections and keywords are for. Define a keyword for each stock site, and apply it to the image when you send it to that site. Or create a collection for each site and drag and drop the image into that collection. A single image can be in multiple collections, so you only need to keep one master image.

Thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back