The Full List of all the bug descriptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilBurton

Lightroom enthusiast (and still learning)
Premium Classic Member
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
1. worst bug for me is to a means to turn off the pop window each time you use

the plus and minus keys to adjust a slider in Develop module. If I use the alt key combination I also get

a very annoying system sound played for each increment. I would like to programme the silky smooth

touch ring on my Wacom tablet to adjust the values of the sliders but those constant pop-up windows

and sound effects make this impossible to use. Just would like to see an option to turn them off. This is

the one annoyance that is making me look strongly for an alternative to Lightroom.

2. Fix the use of recognising the + key on UK boards for zooming

3. 2) Issues with metadata status not resolving after 'saving to files'. Both the 'touchtime' issue - and the far more disturbing and completely unresolvable issue for me lately, the 'offensive-brushings' issue with the radial, grad, and adjustment brush. Lightroom: Problem saving metadata if certain adjustment brushing is present (often with guided upright) | Photoshop Family Customer Community

4. The mouse cursor after crossing the boundary from the centre screen onto a panel area- the cursor remains as the double-ended arrow.

5. I get message from Lr or Ps that I am on a trial version. This in the past has caused issues with upgrades, etc... I get this message, despite been signed in and online. I sometimes only notice this issue when I discover the Dehaze feature is missing... which tells me that a. I am in Permanent Lic mode....which tells me .... issue with CC login / verification.

6. I frequently get a "Server Busy" message when starting Lightroom on Windows – see Server Busy error when launching or using Lightroom on Windows

7. And after an import sometimes the sort order changes from what I always use, Capture Time, to Added time. Doesn't happen all the time, but at least half the time it does.

8. Sometimes when I go back to the Library module after being in the Develop module, my folders panel is partially expanded/visible. The arrow is pointing down but instead of seeing every folder, I only see the top few. I have to close the panel and reopen the panel to see every folder.

9. The way the 'Delete Rejected Photos' menu works is definitely a bug. If you are in a collection, the menu only deletes those images from that particular collection rather than from the catalog. That's not what the menu suggests. If you are in a smart collection it even generates an error saying that you cannot delete images from a smart collection. The least Adobe could do is make this menu dimmed when you are in a smart collection. Offering a menu and then showing an error when somebody tries to use that menu is ridiculous.

10. The fact that none of the string matching tools allow you use search terms that include imbedded spaces.

11. The name stored in the Original Filename field works differently whether renaming during import, or after import. It gets annoying to have to do the renaming as a separate step after import just to preserve the original name. It makes no sense that this would be intended behavior, as if renaming is done during import - the original and current filenames will ALWAYS end up the same.

12. Sometimes, when I select Folder "2017" via Favourites (right click space in the bottom panel) it will either ....

a. Do nothing. (Bug... Annoying .... not the end of the world

b. Highlight "2017" in the left hand panel but not expand to show the sub folders in "2017" (bug or feature). I referred if it showed the sub panels so I have one less click to get to the folder of interest.

C:\Users\phil\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back