• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Uninstalling LR and reinstalling it solved print sizing proble

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsinsf

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Operating System:Mac OS 10.13.2
Exact Lightroom Version (Help menu > System Info): Most recent Classic

I recently posted a problem I was having: out of the blue, printing with my Epson 3880 and LR Classic would not produce the size prints I was inputting. The bottom 1/4 would be cut off, or the whole photo would be shifted to the right, leaving a large unprinted space on the left and cutting off a large part of the right. Resetting LR preferences and reinstalling a new printer driver did not fix the problem. Finally, I uninstalled LR and reinstalled it. That fixed the problem. How do I understand this? Anything other than the LR file got corrupted. **** happens. Any other hypothesis? I like to understand as much of the workings as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back